More About Jennifer
My name is Jennifer Binkley. I am a mother of two little boys, Greyson and Liam, mother to three pit bulls; Tyson, Zoey, and Apollo and wife to my husband Ryan.
Working out and staying active started out being my outlet because let’s face it we all need one, but then it turned into my passion. If I am not having fun helping others reach their potential and seeing results, it’s just not for me. I coach the morning classes and from time to time you will see me in the evening classes helping out. I’ve been doing CrossFit for about 8 years now and have never felt better.
My focus and goal as a coach, is to push people beyond their comfort zone. Push them to take chances on their bodies and know they are strong and capable of many things. We don’t get results by without taking chances. It’s my greatest pleasure to see people transform their bodies and make them healthier than they were yesterday.
My Background and Achievements:
- 2015: CrossFit Games, Central East Region -5th place
- 2014: CrossFit Games- team division, 31st in the world
- 2014: CrossFit Games Central East Region -2nd Place
- 2012: CrossFit Games Central East Region-7th Place
- 2015: CrossFit Games Central East Region -40th Place
- 2014: CrossFit Games Central East Region -64th Place
- 2012: CrossFit Games Central East Region -65th Place